X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CathyFlora

total double post dudes...

Comment

• Squatch

Just for info...Aaron sent me a text, apparently they started a shuttle service for $6. Save your money and take the shuttle instead of a cab.

Comment

• GenePool

Originally posted by CathyFlora
        Ima probably has it, but you can send it to me. Sorry you can't make it, but Ima and I promise to take pictures of things other than Tim.
        who said you can take pics of me at all? soul stealer

Comment

• PTAaron

Thanks for posting Seth, I didn't know if I'd get online or not. The shuttle is from the airport to hotels on the strip for 6 bucks... which is an awesome deal! I never noticed this before, and it usually would cost at least 25 or more for a cab or limo ride.

Comment

• PTAaron

For anyone who will be here: I'll be at the 1 o'clock press conference Thursday, hoping to meet up with some folks thursday night, expo saturday for sure, and maybe expo friday too to get more free stuff. We'll be going to hoover dam one day, i'm not sure which day.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Yeah my plans are up in the air too. I probably won't be available until Friday and Saturday though. Possibly Sunday too. Do you have the name of the shuttle service? That would be cool. I was told that the bus system was pretty good and that it was $5 a day...do any of you know about this?

Comment

• Squatch

We fly in Thursday afternoon. I'm down for something Thursday night.

Comment

• eVolution

I won't be arriving until early Friday morning, probably around 4-5...ugh. I won't be leaving until 8PM on Thursday, as any earlier would be a waste of time due to rush hour traffic lasting a few hours. We'll see though, I may just leave earlier and drive through the car pool lane lol.

There are no roundtrip flights that I've found, and I don't have money for 2 tickets.

Oh well, should be an interesting drive out there.

Comment

• CathyFlora

drive safe!

Comment

• PTAaron

Shuttle was showtime I think. From baggage claim just head out the shuttle/limo door instead of the taxi door. The one we took was at the far end by the number 14 baggage thing. Never used the bus in town, but the monorail is very nice for getting up and down the strip.

Comment

• TunaBoat

The shuttle is great! There is a booth that Aaron is talking about and you just go up tell them where you are going and they will get you on the next one that comes around. Cheap and takes you to your hotel front door. I was reading that if you plan on going to the Orleans and Convention center that they will be running a free shuttle back and forth between the 2.

Comment

• TunaBoat

On another note I will not be attending this wonderful adventure. I came to the realization that there is just to much going on right now this weekend and that I made a local rugby team. I hope you all have a great time! Next year I will plan for this for sure.

Comment

• PTAaron

FYI: it is apparently bike week here coming up... so that should be fun!

Comment

• CathyFlora

Originally posted by PTAaron
                              FYI: it is apparently bike week here coming up... so that should be fun!
                              you mean motorcycles??

Comment

• PTAaron

Yup. thats what we heard... freemont street is supposedly going to be nuts. at least according to our driver.

Comment

Working...