Mr Olympia...Las Vegas, NV

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTAaron

quick suggestion for people planning to go to the expo: bring a backpack! Makes it easier to carry all the free samples.

Comment

• Sasa

I wanna go someone take me in the big suitcase!

Comment

• Andy James G

Originally posted by PTAaron
        quick suggestion for people planning to go to the expo: bring a backpack! Makes it easier to carry all the free samples.

I'm pretty sure this is one event we will all be at should we meet up at a certain place to take a huge picture of the online family? lol

and you can take a back pack in there?

so what do you guys think?

Comment

• eVolution

I really don't feel like discussing this whole Vegas trip, lol...

Comment

• KajedAnimal

So which days are we all going to be there. I'm open Thursday through Saturday for going out or hanging out. After that we can just play it by ear. I know that Andy will just be there Saturday. We need to pick a few places and times to meet up. Who is going to the Mr. Olympia on Friday? For those of you going message me with your cells so we can keep in contact. I already have Karen's...

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Originally posted by eVolution
              I really don't feel like discussing this whole Vegas trip, lol...
              So I am guessing that you won't be able to make it? Sorry about that bro, we'll plan more stuff for next year.

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
                So I am guessing that you won't be able to make it? Sorry about that bro, we'll plan more stuff for next year.
                Actually, Emily gave me a recommendation to rent a car from Hertz. I checked some stuff out and the whole package to drive from here to Vegas is only like $150, compared to $400 + lol. Only thing that will suck is paying for gas. I think I'll do that and take a drive up there.

I'll just have to take my energy pills to keep me awake for the 7 hour drive lol.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

That's cool Erick, so you are driving up there and back in the same day or are you staying somewhere for a night? Which day will you be there?

Comment

• Andy James G

Ill give my number to anyone who wants it but I'm sure no one will

Lmao

but if anyone wants it message me

also im worried that Squatch will start sending disturbing pictures

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
                      That's cool Erick, so you are driving up there and back in the same day or are you staying somewhere for a night? Which day will you be there?
                      I was planning on leaving Thursday after work. I would leave around 8 pm or so, and arrive in Vegas early Friday morning. This gives me at least Friday and Saturday to do whatever. Then I'd leave Sunday around noon or so so that I can go back to my lovely job the next day.

Unless I decide to take Monday off so I have an extra day. What do you think?

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Sounds like a plan...I would just call in on Monday, lol. You'll probably need the rest.

Comment

• eVolution

Yeah, that's what I may end up doing. Whenever I plan my trip, I'll be sure to ask for #s so that I can meet up with whoever is there.

Comment

• QueenB

Erick, I do hope you know that I love you, very much. But I simply MUST point this spelling error out. It's just too good to pass up....

Originally posted by eVolution
                            Only thing that will suck is paying for gay.
                            Ohhhh REALLY now?!

Seriously, that's hysterical.......

I hope you still love me....

Glad I was able to help, hate that I'll miss the show and all the fun but I have a feeling you guys will be just fine. Enjoy.

Erick, fair warning, don't drink anything you dont watch the bartender make yourself. And dont fall asleep ANYWHERE Seth or Tim can get to you.

Comment

• Sasa

Who you think going to win it?

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Probably Cutler again but who knows...

Comment

Working...