Mr Olympia...Las Vegas, NV

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KajedAnimal

Originally posted by QueenB
    Erick, I do hope you know that I love you, very much. But I simply MUST point this spelling error out. It's just too good to pass up....

Ohhhh REALLY now?!

Seriously, that's hysterical.......

I hope you still love me....

Glad I was able to help, hate that I'll miss the show and all the fun but I have a feeling you guys will be just fine. Enjoy.

Erick, fair warning, don't drink anything you dont watch the bartender make yourself. And dont fall asleep ANYWHERE Seth or Tim can get to you.
    I saw that too and forgot to say anything, lol.

Comment

• TunaBoat

Ok call me a loser but I had a dream and I think it is a sign! My dream was pretty kick ass with just having a really good time out there even if its only for one day and driving for 2 one there and one back. hmmmmmm 10 hour drive one way but might be able to cut that down by about an hour possibly. hmmmmmmm I am on the fence still arggggg.

Comment

• Sasa

Im hoping for cutler

Comment

• Mosami

Hey Kaje, I just send you a PM with my cell # number. I only have Karen's and Cathy's sofar so if the gals count on me to get things organized we won't get very far. LOL

Thanks for the tip on the backpack, I already had planned to bring an extra duffel bag for the flight home. As my local nutrition store owner can't make it, but has me signed up as one of the "vendors" he asked me to return the favor and bring back goodies for him. Can anyone tell me if camera's are allowed on the expo floor? What about the pre-judgeing and finale's? I haven't bought a ticket for the finale yet and am undecided whether I want to spend the money. But since photography is a big hobby I'll certainly will bring my SLR to shoot pix.

Comment

• CathyFlora

I just sent everyone but Ima my phone number!!! Can't wait to get to meet you all, this should prove to be a party.

Comment

• CathyFlora

Ima, we can be camera geeks together, I was totally going to tote mine around and wearing a backpack...oh I will look like the dork I did in middle school.

Comment

• Mosami

Originally posted by CathyFlora
                I just sent everyone but Ima my phone number!!! Can't wait to get to meet you all, this should prove to be a party.
                Geez thanks Cathy! I feel special now! LOL

Originally posted by CathyFlora
                Ima, we can be camera geeks together, I was totally going to tote mine around and wearing a backpack...oh I will look like the dork I did in middle school.
                It wouldn't feel right to visit Vegas without my camera. I've strolled the strip more then once just taking pictures, heck ... I booked a whole week in Vegas just for the pictures.

Besides, having a camera around your neck is definately a great icebreaker for taking pictures of McSteamy's and their 6 packs!

Comment

• Zengarini

I know you will all have a fabulous time.

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by QueenB
                    Erick, I do hope you know that I love you, very much. But I simply MUST point this spelling error out. It's just too good to pass up....

Ohhhh REALLY now?!

Seriously, that's hysterical.......

I hope you still love me....

Glad I was able to help, hate that I'll miss the show and all the fun but I have a feeling you guys will be just fine. Enjoy.

Erick, fair warning, don't drink anything you dont watch the bartender make yourself. And dont fall asleep ANYWHERE Seth or Tim can get to you.
                    LMFAO!!

I really don't know HOW I even typed or missed that. WTF is paying for gay anyway?! LMFAO!!

Oh man, you had me busting up when I read that...too funny. So much for a spell checker, but it wouldn't have caught that anyway lol.

I feel so much better about myself now, thanks Em. I'll be sure to take whatever rediculous photos I can of Seth and Tim, if its even possible.

I do have a video I shot last year on New Years of how the guys make alcoholic drinks, it's pretty cool all the tricks they can do. I'll post it if anyone cares to see it.

Comment

• QueenB

LMAO, I don't know what it means but that's irony in its very best form. I just couldn't pass it up.

Muuuah, I love ya and I can't wait to see all the compromising pictures of Seth and Tim that you guys come back with. Someone needs to be sure to catch a couple of shots of the "bro hugs" we all know they'll be giving each other.

Comment

• GenePool

all cameras will be broken and confiscated.

Comment

• Zengarini

God I hope not Tim. I want pictures, you can't deny us!

Comment

• Squatch

Originally posted by GenePool
                            except for tim's and the pictures he takes of himself.

Comment

• Zengarini

Originally posted by Squatch
                              LOL So very true.

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by GenePool
                                Now, why would you need to do that? If you and Seth are really "just friends" why would you be concerned?

Originally posted by Squatch
                                You know that's the truth, I have a feeling I'll get more than a few messages with pictures of him in various mirrors around Vegas. And very possibly a few of the reflective surfaces at Newark.

Seth, you're one to talk though man, I am POSITIVE that someone, maybe Cath or Ima, will catch you gazing longingly at your chest, shoulders, or biceps in various reflective surfaces around Vegas.

Cath, Jody, Ima, and Jac (if you're here yet) fair warning, they have a night planned where they are all going to wear MATCHING PINK SHIRTS. You MUST get pictures of this.

Also, order Tim a Midori. He prefers the fruity drinks.

Karen, I'd include you in that but I have a feeling that once Seth and Tim pull off their plan, you might not be speaking to either of them.

Seriously, I hope you guys have an excellent time. I wish I was going to be there to enjoy it too.

Comment

Working...