Official Random Thread..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahaffje

Mmmmmmmm I have a belly full of peanut butter and sweet potato...

Comment

• laurie

dont take your friends for granted, or hold grudges, you never know when anyone can be gone.
      i am on my way to visit my best friends grave. his bdayis today. i am goin alone cause i want to talk to him and let it out.
      havent slept last night.

Comment

• Krazy Cash

Got my new routine all set up and shiny! Hopefully this will go well along with my new sleeping schedule.

Comment

• QueenB

I can't believe what happened yesterday in NCAA ball, best day of football I've seen since the National Championship game 2 years ago...Totally awesome.

Comment

• alwaysL8

omg omg omg omg!!!! my heart is beating really fast, suddening blushing - my face is burning right now. i just wanna jump up and down right now.

Comment

• SarahPT
              AE Female Member
              • Sep 2007

Spill it Jess!

I have a blister on my second toe from my run today but otherwise I feel good. And a belly full of ice cream.
              Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• alwaysL8

Originally posted by SarahPT
                Spill it Jess!

I have a blister on my second toe from my run today but otherwise I feel good. And a belly full of ice cream.

i will, in the ladies locker room. lol

Comment

• Mahaffje

Originally posted by QueenB
                  I can't believe what happened yesterday in NCAA ball, best day of football I've seen since the National Championship game 2 years ago...Totally awesome.
                  D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ORK

Comment

• Chris08

what happened?

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by Mahaffje
                      D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ORK
                      You, shut up. You have your gaming stuff and I don't make fun of you. Leave me alone about my football.

Originally posted by Chris08
                      what happened?
                      DUDE!!! Have you seen the rankings? Seven of the top thirteen teams were upset yesterday. Auburn won against Florida, OU lost to Colorado, Texas lost to Kansas State, South Florida beat WV, Maryland beat Rutgers, Georgia Tech beat Clemson, Penn State lost to Illinois, Bama lost to FSU (I wanted to puke)....

The entire day was WILD. I still can't get over all of it.

AND...I'm sorry to admit this though, someone was knocked out during a touchdown and I honestly cannot remember who the crap it was. Dude ran in, just as he broke the plane the defense came in for a tackle, hit him HARD and flat knocked him out. Of course, play had to be reviewed to be sure he'd actually gotten the TD before he was hit (and dropped the ball) but the TD stood as called on the field and the player was fine. About 30 seconds later he was up on his feet and walking back to the sideline. Was totally wild.

Every game was charged, all day. And now, LSU is in the top spot in the nation because USC struggled against Washington, only barely winning it by three points.

Comment

• Mahaffje

DUDE!!! Have you seen the rankings? Seven of the top thirteen teams were upset yesterday. Auburn won against Florida, OU lost to Colorado, Texas lost to Kansas State, South Florida beat WV, Maryland beat Rutgers, Georgia Tech beat Clemson, Penn State lost to Illinois, Bama lost to FSU (I wanted to puke)....

The entire day was WILD. I still can't get over all of it.

AND...I'm sorry to admit this though, someone was knocked out during a touchdown and I honestly cannot remember who the crap it was. Dude ran in, just as he broke the plane the defense came in for a tackle, hit him HARD and flat knocked him out. Of course, play had to be reviewed to be sure he'd actually gotten the TD before he was hit (and dropped the ball) but the TD stood as called on the field and the player was fine. About 30 seconds later he was up on his feet and walking back to the sideline. Was totally wild.

Every game was charged, all day. And now, LSU is in the top spot in the nation because USC struggled against Washington, only barely winning it by three points.
                        D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ORK

Comment

• laurie

never go to walmart at 5 am. no food on the shelves just boxes sitting everywhere. i went w a long list came home with oatmeal and egg beaters.
                          no produce etc. arghhhhhh

Comment

• SarahPT
                            AE Female Member
                            • Sep 2007

Not a good night for sleeping last night. There was a mouse in one of our baseboard heaters. My cats spent about 4-5 hours trying to get it out.Everythime they would stick a paw in they would clang the heater. It was a little tough for them to reach in to the tiny spot to get it. One finally got it out and killed and ate it this morning. Yay!
                            Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• Goblin6

Originally posted by Mahaffje
                              D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ORK
                              Jeez Jason, you are one step away from being an instructor in the Air Force with your online gaming.

Comment

• QueenB

Thank you Brad, Jason, you better watch it. I'll pull out the photographic evidence of your Buffy and Angel complete series DVD set...You wanna talk DDDDDOOOOORRRRRRKKKK?!

Comment

Working...