Official Random Thread..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laurie

Originally posted by Ultragirl
    I know, I just had to have a whine about it.
    3 weeks til my big 50 miler and my nerves are on edge,running helps that.
    Being sick sucks ass!
    uke:

i feel ya girl. after mths of being on my ass i am just now getting healthy and the green light to work out. now i need a tad of your motivation..
    hang in there and whine all u want. i know i did and do..

Comment

• laurie

errr, keep editing my bookmark pages. what is goin on here?

Comment

• alwaysL8

my phone decided not to work yesterday, so i couldn't send out text messages.

i tunred it off and this morning i received 7 text messages and 3 voice mails. mostly from the same person.

Comment

• laurie

went to dr today. been having ear ache for a month. dr flushed/sucked my ear for 15 min. had q-tip cotton shoved in my ear drum.. no fkin wonder. headache immediate gone! wow.

have to get chest xrays, ekg shit next week for heart issues. hope all is well. have history of heart problems.
          have to once again sit on my ass till then.

Comment

• mikeyb

Originally posted by laurie
            went to dr today. been having ear ache for a month. dr flushed/sucked my ear for 15 min. had q-tip cotton shoved in my ear drum.. no fkin wonder. headache immediate gone! wow.
            Holy shit you are lucky you didn't damage (rupture) your ear drum.

Originally posted by laurie
            have to get chest xrays, ekg shit next week for heart issues. hope all is well. have history of heart problems.
            have to once again sit on my ass till then.
            Sorry to hear about this. Let us know how everything turns out.

Comment

• mikeyb

Why is it that Friday's gggooooooooo ssssoooooooooooo sssssllllloooooooowwwwwwww.

And why can I never make up my mind on what to do for the weekend?

Comment

• alwaysL8

im sad.. i coulda gone on a date tonight, but decided not to cause my best friend wanted to do something. but she had to bail out on me. now i can't get ahold of the guy about that date...

Comment

• gary88

Tomorrow will be a day filled with coffee, architectural photography, academic advising, two papers to start, shoulders/back day, and an oatmeal themed party.

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by mikeyb
                    Holy shit you are lucky you didn't damage (rupture) your ear drum.

Sorry to hear about this. Let us know how everything turns out.
                    thanks hun.. yeah i have had deep pain in my ear and head like being stabbed. had no clue.
                    i have been through hell and back this year but i count my blessings. i am now cancer free and yeah stil have some issues goin on but i bellieve my time is coming.
                    this has made me not take good health fro granted so i guess i needed a wake up call. i get it now. lol

i put my body thru hell for ten years and it is catching up to me now but i am obviously still here for a reason so i will never give up and keep kickin.

Comment

• alwaysL8

you know the summer is over when the maintenace guys are laid off for the winter.

Comment

• gary88

Comment

• laurie

When one door closes, another one opens. but you gotta be willing to unlock the door first.
                          makes sense to me that's all that matters..

shit times right now is all i will say.

Comment

• laurie

I can admit to being moody at times but i am in mega bitch mood today.
                            had to go get px filled for my infected ear drum, head throbbing, feel nauseous and no sleep so i am reading a mag, im patiently waiting and 3 workers ask me if i need help finding something..

WTF? i am standing here, readingm waiting for my damn px. leave me the hell alone before i puke on you, but thanks.

i im-politetly said no thanks to the first two but by the third i said, NO I AM JUST WAITING!

GRrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

• alwaysL8

i feel great, i feel healthy. :buff: :headbange

Comment

• alwaysL8

cadillacs are hard to miss, why do i keep walking into them?

i ate too much today but i am so glad that my best friend is alive and well again..my best friends voice changed after having surgrey for throat cancer.

my dad says, ' just don't run off to mexico with him. i already lost 1 daughter, don't let me lose you too.'

Comment

Working...