Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GenePool

Originally posted by QueenB
    Pot calling kettle comes to mind....

You giving ANYONE shit about spelling is EXQUISITE (or as you might say, excuisite, if I remember it properly)
    you will only speak when spoken to ginger.

Comment

• Squatch

Originally posted by GenePool
      x2

Comment

• QueenB

Oh YEA...Like I've ever taken an ORDER, especially from you or your boyfriend.

Comment

• Squatch

I am glad that you acknowledge I am the man in this relationship.

Comment

• GenePool

Damn.. who put this knife in my back....

Comment

• GenePool

hush it or i'll break you like a hotel headboard

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by Squatch
                I am glad that you acknowledge I am the man in this relationship.
                ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Of course, even if you do get as excited as a chic about a pair of shiny new shoes. Really, the logic behind it was simple....You weigh more.

Damn.. who put this knife in my back....
                Awwwww, i'm so sorry sweetie, would you like me to buy you a drink? Maybe a midori on the rocks?

Comment

• KitKat

LMAO!

On a side note...
                  I'm uber tired, I think I need to take my ass to bed.
                  I had a lazy yet productive day.
                  It's time to change my nutrition plan. I need to lower the carbs just a tad since I will still be doing some endurance work and up my protein since I get to lift again, well soon. I can't wait.

Today I made a s/f sweet/spicy red thai chili sauce to go over chicken breats and brown rice. I made a whole wheat tuna macaroni salad. S/F nut/wheat french toast casserole and the healthy versions of monte crisco sandwiches. I'm set for the week. I think tomorrow I'm going to make pumpkin muffins or a pumpkin oat cereal dish.

Comment

• GenePool

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Of course, even if you do get as excited as a chic about a pair of shiny new shoes. Really, the logic behind it was simple....You weigh more.

Awwwww, i'm so sorry sweetie, would you like me to buy you a drink? Maybe a midori on the rocks?
                    maybe you can buy a glass of shut the hell up ms. box o' wine

Comment

• Squatch

How about you spring for some cheap wine. Maybe the kind that comes in a box? We already know you have plenty around the house.

Comment

• QueenB

hush it or i'll break you like a hotel headboard
                        I was going to respond with a witty remark about who broke the headboard but I'll refrain. You're already so upset and fragile over Seth, I wouldn't want to be the cause of any further emotional pain.

Comment

• QueenB

maybe you can buy a glass of shut the hell up ms. box o' wine
                          How about you spring for some cheap wine. Maybe the kind that comes in a box? We already know you have plenty around the house.
                          Yep, I expected as much from the Couple of the Year. Nice to know you two are sharing thoughts now, it's a sign of true love and a deep connection.

Comment

• Squatch

I was going to respond with a witty remark about who broke the headboard but I'll refrain. You're already so upset and fragile over Seth, I wouldn't want to be the cause of any further emotional pain.
                            Your gingerness causes us enough emotional pain as it is.

Comment

• Squatch

Yep, I expected as much from the Couple of the Year. Nice to know you two are sharing thoughts now, it's a sign of true love and a deep connection.
                              I'll be honest, I wasn't real happy we both posted the same shit at the same time. I think you used your ginger powers to make us look like a couple of fruits.

Comment

• QueenB

I'll be honest, I wasn't real happy we both posted the same shit at the same time. I think you used your ginger powers to make us look like a couple of fruits.
                                No, I really dont think ANY ginger power could penetrate deeper than the love that you two share. Especially not the ginger tricks of a FEMALE.

Comment

Working...