new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arluckydog

new to the forum

Hi I'm new here and want to get to know some new good people with common interest. A little about me. I'm 34 I've been lifting off and on since I was about 12 years old mostly off. I got into drinking and drugs through my teenage years and really got clean a few years ago. Now I'm back straight and into lifting like never before. The last year has been great I've had one aas cycle and am currently running a Ph cycle which is the first for me. In this year since getting back into lifting I've went from 225lbs 15% bf to 175lbs and 10% bf like I said I recently started my first and probably last ph stack. It has worked OK not really giving me the aggression I would like in the gym but I am up to 182lbs without much water gain not sure of my bf% but can't be much off 10% my diet is what I really am wanting to ask about now all that you just read was my way of introducing myself get you to know a little about me and where I am. I'm eating around 100gms of carbs 200gms protein and 40 to 50gms fat this is my idea of gaining lean mass what you think?
  • brazey
    VET
    • Nov 2011

Welcome to the Board...We all respond differently, so try it and see how it goes. Just make sure you get enough calories.

Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

Welcome bro....

Comment

• nightrain116
        Vet
        • Sep 2012

Welcome

Comment

• MaNiCC
          Vet
          • Jan 2011

Welcome Aboard!

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

welcome...

Your story sounds familiar.

And you are not eating enough.

Comment

• ozzy69
              Assistant Admin
              • Jun 2011

welcome

Comment

• BikerTrash
                Vet
                • Aug 2011

Welcome to AE........

Comment

• P. Bateman
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2009

Good intro, Hommie. I appreciate that your question was diet related and not drug related. Like Darkness said, you are not consuming enough calories.
                  “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• John Benz
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2004

Welcome...and you are not eating enough. Remember that food is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body!

Comment

• Number-LL
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2012

Welcome! I struggle with eating enough good food. Doritos don't count for anything but fat. When eating clean, it is a struggle to choke it all down especially when you are 6' 3" like me.
                      I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• arluckydog

OK Well sounds like I probably need to eat more so that's what ill be doing from now on see where it takes me. Thank everyone glad I found this place its great

Comment

• Freezerdude

Welcome aboard dude, you need to eat more brother here's what I'm eating when I cut..2198 cals 266g pro 136 carbs 64g fat... Your never going to grow on what your eating bro..

Comment

• rocco-x
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2009

welcome...!

Comment

• bufbiker

Welcome to AE!

Comment

Working...