• Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Welcome to A-E.

Comment

• mack
      • May 2013

Hey Guys,

Many of you don't know me here so I thought I would just make a quick post and share some of my recent history.

Beginning of August 2012: 190#'s saw my family Dr., blood work done, testosterone level was 275 (I am 41 years old, was clean at the time obviously)

Took matters in to my own hands. Right Away!

Got Dragon Pharma Sust-350, DP Tren-E, and DP EQ all of it from ********

By December 1: I was 220+ and gaining well. (up 30 #'s)

By the end of January I was 232. (up 42 #'s)

All said and done it was one of the most successfull if not THE most successful bulker I have ever done.

42 pounds on a 6 month bulker cycle. Not too bad.

Of course there is more to that story. Like how I walked away cold turkey one day from BB'ing at the age of 24 years old....220#'s .... only to find myself battling a mild eating disorder that left me weighing 130#'s at the age of 27. (yes, One Hundred Thirty Pounds)

Of course eventually I 'got normal' and then at the age of 38 years old woke up one morning and instantly decided to 'walk back in cold turkey' on the world of bb'ing.

One of the biggest surprises of my life. Has been, how unbelievably difficult and at sometimes seemingly impossible it has been to 'get back in to it'.

It has not been one of those things, where, 6 months later you are just back like you used to be. No. Not even close. After 3 years of resuming training after basically a 14 year layoff .... my legs are not even close to what they use to be.

OK ... enough of boring you guys with my bb'ing story.

Just glad I am where I am today and glad to be here to be a part of this forum!

Comment

• lordsks
        Vet
        • Feb 2013

Hey thanks for sharing. 42 pounds in 6 months, holy crap man.

Comment

• basskiller
          Administrator
          • Aug 2003

Welcome to the crew
          Owner of
          Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
          basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Bagua

Welcome aboard!

Comment