Bench marathon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • animal87

Guys that is very impressive. I can get some pretty dang good rep ranges on squats but bench I'm no where close to yall. Props to you guys.

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by beast
      How do you feel afterwards? I was quite sore for a few days! Going to try and beat my time 30 days from the day I did it. I'm not a big bencher, never have been. You should do 400 reps like CT did. He reps 500 like I rep 300. That's why I dropped his challenge to half. That or I was going to try 400 with 135lbs but that just didn't sit well.
      I was going to do 315 for 200 reps but thought I'd better try the 225 first to see how the old body reacts.
      Well...I did the 200 reps Monday, was pretty sore yesterday but did sholders and back anyway, but only went up to 225 on the seated militarty presses where I usually go at least 275, sometimes 315 for a set or two. So it definately has me a bit burned. But believe it or not today no more than just normal soreness.

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by bufbiker
        I was going to do 315 for 200 reps but thought I'd better try the 225 first to see how the old body reacts.
        Well...I did the 200 reps Monday, was pretty sore yesterday but did sholders and back anyway, but only went up to 225 on the seated militarty presses where I usually go at least 275, sometimes 315 for a set or two. So it definately has me a bit burned. But believe it or not today no more than just normal soreness.
        I think your a 400 rep dude for sure then! Not a real test when your putting up those big ass numbers! I stay with 135 for shoulders these days. Finding the massive pump is working for growth better for me at the moment. I have less pain as well which is nice for us old bastards!
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• bufbiker

Well whatever you're doing is working because your last contest pics were pretty awesome even if you were a bit pale.

Comment

• beast
            Vet
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by bufbiker
            Well whatever you're doing is working because your last contest pics were pretty awesome even if you were a bit pale.
            lol forgot about that!!
            Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• basskiller
              Administrator
              • Aug 2003

damn.. Thats pretty damn monstrous gentlemen!!!!
              Owner of
              Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
              basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

Ahh man, I wanna play!
                Semper Fi

Comment

• bufbiker

Heal grasshopper.