Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marines
    VET
    • Mar 2007

I have been debating about going on again. But I am going to wait a few more months to get my diet and training back on track after recovering from a couple of injures.

Looking at either Test Suspension 75mg daily for 8 weeks or Test Enanathate for 12 weeks with Tren Ace for begining 6. Not sure yet
    Ferrum Mens Corpus

Comment

• Marines
      VET
      • Mar 2007

Just have always wanted to try Test Suspension.
      Ferrum Mens Corpus

Comment

• Cryptix

Originally posted by Marines
        Just have always wanted to try Test Suspension.
        i tried tts a while ago, it's 50 mg suspension/50mg winny/50 mg tren

it was a badass mix

Comment

• Joe0690
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          Indeed. It is no secret that the purpose of pumping iron is to build muscle and/or get stronger. It is NOT a vehicle primarily intended for cardio. If you use it as that, you are not reaping the benefits of a truly good thing. An anology would be running sprints to try to pack on as much quad muscle as possible VS kicking it with the iron doing squats, leg presses, etc. Result? A much less effective answer to the problem.

Simply put, you rest long enough between sets so you CAN handle more poundage for reps. Example, you're gonna be able to use MUCH more weight on squats if you rest 3-4 mins between sets vs 1 min only. Shit, for my last heavy set, I might rest upwards of 6-7 mins before I'm ready. Thats common bro.
          but it also depends if you want more size or more strength even though they do come hand in hand. im pretty sure the optimal rest period is 90seconds when it comes to gaining size maybe a lil longer on your last heavy set but rest too long i think will hinder the workout not in terms of strength but in other aspects

Comment

Working...