Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • USNCTT
    VET
    • Aug 2006

Its all that GH he isnt taking lmao just kidding. You look good man. I remember when you were just a lil skinny ass kid looking for advice and now you are taking your game to a whole new level. Congrats on the marriage and the possibility of little forks in the future lol.

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by USNCTT
      Its all that GH he isnt taking lmao just kidding. You look good man. I remember when you were just a lil skinny ass kid looking for advice and now you are taking your game to a whole new level. Congrats on the marriage and the possibility of little forks in the future lol.
      LOL gh is coming on my system when i hit the age of 27 but not now. Thanks for letting me realize. lol thanks you guys you guys are my great advisers

Comment

• jaeger09
        • Jan 2009

:

Comment

• GetBigger

looking good man! personally id now try to stay as lean as possible while trying to add muscle.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Nice job, Fork...stay on track

damn. Im good.

Comment

• ZERKER

Is rice boy gay?,,,,even so,,,,my deal is all good.....ive lost 12lbs and im not fat anymore......thanks OLY,,,,,u gona call me this week,i have to ask u about my Bluebook magazine,,,thanks sweetcheeks..............Z

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                Nice job, Fork...stay on track

damn. Im good.
                YES you are so damn good brother thanks for everything....

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by GetBigger
                  looking good man! personally id now try to stay as lean as possible while trying to add muscle.
                  Thanks brah..

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

I know this threads over a year old, but i haven't been on the board for longer than that. Damn good progress bro. I remember when you joined IT, and you looked nothing like that. That's something to be proud of man.

Comment

Working...