• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by DRveejay11
    We all know why as she made it known.

In short, she was not happy with the treatment of female members here and quite frankly, I agree. We were sure to convey this to her along with our support.

I even suggested she take a few days off instead of making a radical decision, especially after all the time she had invested here participating AND helping others.

We attempted to remedy the sitation via contacts of the other MOD that was involved as well as other members in question, and in the past.

Apologies were offered by the offending MOD, but she relayed that NO apologies would suffice at this juncture.

She decided she was through, and she wished to take things a step further and REQUESTED to have her account deleted. We left her request "OPEN" for a week and she never recanted although we wish she would have.

MsW is a very cool lady and we appreciate all she has contributed to the board. We wish her the best but she was adamant about her request to simply be 100% done with this board as she has witnessed the gross mistreatment of female members here one too many times and for what it's worth, I completely agree with her actions as well as her stance.

IMHO it's unfortuante to lose a solid member, let alone a CONTRTIBUTING MOD to sexist comments. Her decisions are completely substantiated in my view. The childish behaviour here at times is rather repulsive and not welcomed.

I hope we can all learn from this loss. Lifts and I plan to be even MRE diligent with respect to the 'fair treatment of woman on this board. Take note.
    I haven't anymore to add, very well put DVJ.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• bigkarch
      • Sep 2005

I agree...we lose (and other boards lose) many good female members. we as mods/admin should take a tougher stance.
      The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
      ASN
      MESO
      PREMIERBODYBUILDING
      BODYBUILDING4LIFE
      WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
      SBI
      Anabolic-Paradise
      Anabolicwarrior
      Muscleculture
      osbb
      flexmuscle

Comment

• Lokedogg
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by bigkarch
        I agree...we lose (and other boards lose) many good female members. we as mods/admin should take a tougher stance.
        Hmmmm... I gotta tell you, I treat women on these boards just like ANYONE else who is an adult! If they say something fucking stupid, I'm not gonna sit back and say nothing- just because the words they've posted came from the mind and hand of a female. MsWetback and I have always gotten along and I like her and always have(though I haven't agreed with all that her words have represented- many I do/have agreed with). I've told her as much about what I think in these matters. The situation that lead to her departure (at least from my view) got a little outta hand between her and another. But she is a very smart and articluate woman(also very pretty imo) who could've/should've fired right back accordingly. Same heated words thrown her way could've hit the mark with many here- narcissistic- hell it's a body building board. It wouldn't even exist without narcissism. Anyhow she defended me when no one else would. Same with JB! We all gotta remember- These are just words ( opinions.) Other than a physical threat; these posted words have no power/zero/NONE unless we give them power. The other acception/s being the posting of personal info. So you guys go on and start pandering to different peoples,races, opinions. It's not a democracy when it comes to discussion boards; yes I understand this. It's just that dictatorships become so fucking dull as people lose their creativity. My 2 cents.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

WTF ..Ms W gone?

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
            WTF ..Ms W gone?

papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...om ggggg....call me...love me...share me...kiss me....jesus do something with me..i miss you...i knew youde come back...just wanna take 2 seconds to tell you that though ms wetbak is gone, my love and endouring affection for you could never leave...here's a shot for you..love you, miss you, want you..talk to you soon honey buns..forever shall i be here..

Comment

• HOTROCKS
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bigkarch
              Yes !
              Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Lokedogg
                Vet
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...om ggggg....call me...love me...share me...kiss me....jesus do something with me..i miss you...i knew youde come back...just wanna take 2 seconds to tell you that though ms wetbak is gone, my love and endouring affection for you could never leave...here's a shot for you..love you, miss you, want you..talk to you soon honey buns..forever shall i be here..
                Damn!!! I think someone's about to blow someone elses cover up in here. Looks like they ain't gonna be under cover no more no more at this rate. Lolz

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                  • Feb 2009

I'm jealous !
                  Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

Working...