My pit/mastiff is a dog is a killer (warning graphic)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

My pit/mastiff is a dog is a killer (warning graphic)

So this past Saturday the kids from across the street were posting up signs for there missing dog. Well later that day I took out the trash and on the side of my house I found there little doggie. It must have went under our security gate and into our back yard with our pits, we have a male pit/mastiff and a female pit/lab, I am quite sure the male did this since he is very aggressive and very territorial, oh and he had blood on his chin.
    Attached Files
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

After
    Attached Files
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I would hate to run accross that beast.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Number-LL
        Vet
        • Jan 2012

This happened to my parents when I was like 4 years old. Our neighbor's little dog got into our yard and our beagle thought it was a rabbit and broke its neck. My Dad went and told the guy and apologized. Not much else you can do unless you want to bury the dog and play stupid. Either way it will suck!

Sorry to hear this buddy. Good luck!
        I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I'm sorry BSD I didn't see the second picture and hadn't realized what happened.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

DAMN!

Comment

• willi
              Banned
              • Nov 2012

Sorry to hear about this.
              Thought about it at the gym today after I saw the thread.
              Can only think of two possible ideas.
              1-Go tell them and explain what happened with the little dog so they wont go on wondering and worrying (but) then they may be traumatized.

2-Bury the little dog and let ingnorance be bliss.

Did any neighbor hear or see what happened?

Comment

• beast
                Vet
                • Mar 2010

Is there a reward? J/K! I'm not real sure what I would do bro. It does suck.
                Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• nightrain116
                  Vet
                  • Sep 2012

I would get rid of the body..dont tell unless you want your pits destroyed....people are looking for any excuse to destroy pitbulls mix or not...if another dog is dumb enough to wander where it shouldnt be too bad. The neigjbor should pay closer attention next time.

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

I dont agree with nighttrain on his whole post, But I agree that I wouldnt tell a soul. But I dont want dogs around that behave like that personally. What happens when a little kid wanders in there?

Comment

• WidowMaker
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Darkness
                      I dont agree with nighttrain on his whole post, But I agree that I wouldnt tell a soul. But I dont want dogs around that behave like that personally. What happens when a little kid wanders in there?
                      Agreed to a point. If it's a toddler then it's no fault of the child but if the child is older like say 12 or more then it's both the fault of the child and the raising of the parents.
                      Cos at this age the child should know better than to get into someone's property without permission.
                      Engineered To Spec...Built To Last!!!!!

Comment

• BigSickD
                        Vet
                        • May 2004

Unless a kid can squeeze under our security gate, they aren't getting in, I have a large kennel that my dogs go in if there are kids playing in our backyard or swimming, I try to be a responsible owner and very cautious

Comment

• BigSickD
                          Vet
                          • May 2004

I have decided not to tell cause it will just cause too many problems.

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

maybe you could just stuff it in their mailbox

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by BigSickD
                              I have decided not to tell cause it will just cause too many problems.
                              That's what i'd do. As much as we want to do the right thing, it isn't worth the headache of the other owners possibly throwing a fit and causing problems, imo.

Comment

Working...