Mrhtbd Astrologer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Originally posted by mrhtbd
    I'm intrigued about you, so quiet yet with clear voice expressed from within. I have learned that even if one unfolds an enigma and lays it flat it still retains curved lines. Therein lies the transgression. PM me with your birth time, date, year and place. Thanks.
    Uuuggghhhh! That's either one o f the best pick up lines ever used or the worst. Not sure which. But curves always get me worked up.

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm intrigued about you, so quiet yet with clear voice expressed from within. I have learned that even if one unfolds an enigma and lays it flat it still retains curved lines. Therein lies the transgression. PM me with your birth time, date, year and place. Thanks.
      OH thank God. I though he was coming on to Buff. But I don't see how MG is an enigma at all. She is no more an enigma than a bright sunny day momentarily hidden behind a cumulous lining only to emerge in moments to toast your ginger ass.

Comment

• millenium girl
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Glycomann
        OH thank God. I though he was coming on to Buff. But I don't see how MG is an enigma at all. She is no more an enigma than a bright sunny day momentarily hidden behind a cumulous lining only to emerge in moments to toast your ginger ass.
        Being an enigma sounds pretty cool. Why am I an enigma?
        Don't forget to join
        http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
        http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• mrhtbd
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by millenium girl
          Being an enigma sounds pretty cool. Why am I an enigma?
          Simple; the more quiet you perse, the more I am inspired to listen! A rarity with me.

Comment

• blackdream71

Originally posted by Dakota
            ??? Astrology? I think your Pluto must be in Uranus.
            lol

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Debt, other people's shared resources, debt incurred by personal relationships, are all 8th house issues. That's the hold that others have on you. The eighth house is aligned with the eighth sign; Scorpio, ruled by Pluto. An indicator of how this will play out can be found by looking where Pluto is now in your chart. Well, with your Gemini rising sign, that puts Pluto in your eighth house (why this is an issue right now). Pluto is retrograde which makes this an issue needing attention! Any time a planet is on the same side of the sun as the earth it is retrograde, meaning it appears to go backwards, when actually we on earth (having a closer orbit to the sun) are passing it. Retrogrades bring up old issues. Pluto is now in the sign of Capricorn, which has to do with responsibility. In January 2015 it went into your eighth house which highlighted your shared resources. Pluto went retrograde in March and reentered your seventh house of relationships in May 2015, meaning you may have realized the need to take care of some unfinished business with other people in the form of sexual relations, (Pluto/sex, 7th house/relationships). Naturally, Pluto likes to operate privately, but sometimes these activities get exposed. Blackmail is common in this situation. Pluto has to do with power, and Capricorn has to do with control, so in your case it's a good thing you held the key (car/apartment). Pluto went forward into your eighth house in December 2015, making shared resources an outward concern again. Even though you hold the key, the $20,000 is evidently holding you; that's the realm of shared resources with Pluto in the eighth house. Good news and bad news: good news; Pluto rules the eighth house, so it's manageable, bad news; Pluto will now be in this house until April of 2027, so those issues won't go away anytime soon! The best way to manage hysteria is to keep the trigger out of sight. Prevent the intersecting of opposing lines. No office visits for the stripper and watch your back with the Secretary. Maybe lay some ground rules there as well, but like you said, with your Pisces sun, lay low, use sublety, slide! *There is another issue you might want to focus on and that is your immediate home life. You currently have four planets in your fourth house of home; Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars. These are active planets emphasizing something to do with your home life. You might want to fix something, remodel, upgrade or something to do with those issues. Those planets will move into your romantic 5th house next month so if you wanted, or are interested, in any home improvements then now is the time! When these planets move into your 5th house then you can be Mr. Romantic with the missus and Super GrandDad to the little ones. That will be in November. Get the home stuff done now to set up a happy home environment for the holidays. Something like that keeps the home fires burning with the woman who's been there to catch you for many moons. Low investment in tranquility! Let me know your secretary's birthday, place and time can help, but I'm pretty sure you know what to do (tell the stripper, "The office is "Off Limits!")

Somebody got dropped on their Aquarius when they were a baby and may have been kicked right in the Sagittarius a couple times since.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Dakota
                Somebody got dropped on their Aquarius when they were a baby and may have been kicked right in the Sagittarius a couple times since.
                Sorry to hear about that, but you seemed to have turned out OK regardless!

Comment

• millenium girl
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ozzy69
                  Not happening
                  Oh come on ozzy, this should be fun
                  Don't forget to join
                  http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                  http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• mrhtbd
                    • Apr 2015