X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by juggaknott2011

Bro the system needs a complete makeover ! There are a lot of deadbeat men out there but also a lot of dead beat women as well . I could go in on this subject for pages lol but all i can say is alot needs to change . ALOT !!!!!!!!
    It’s definitely a flawed system.

Comment

• Paramuscle
      • Mar 2018

It's tough. MY wife and I went through a divorce and later we reconciled. During the first meetings with the lawyers I told them I would not agree to alimony or child support. I would fight it and we could spend some time and money tied up in court or they could listen. I told them that I would pay for the house my children live in, the car for them to drive safely around in, and I wold pay x, y, and z. I listed specificities things that my children needed to be happy, safe, and to thrive. I paid for her car and house because my children need a safe place to lie their heads and a safe vehicle to go to and fro. I paid out more than I would have most likely but I got to control where the money went. I wasn't being an asshole but I wasn't going to willingly give her money and then my kids complain about not having this or that while she is on vacation on some island.... nope. They knew who I was and what I am and that is a recipe for disaster. So, we came up with that system and it worked for us. It kept me from feeling like I was paying her to go date other guys and my kids were taken care of. Later, we reconciled and got back together and we ae very happy and have been and honestly, the divorce was 50/ 50. She was a cunt and I fucked her friends.... we got past it.

Anyway, not sure if it is helpful but I changed the way I viewed it and that kept me sane.

~PM

Comment

• Demigod
        • Feb 2018

Child support.....don't get me started bro...lol.

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
          VET
          • Feb 2017

WOW I was not aware that any courts would make you pay support for a child that was not your biological child. That I could understand as being frustrating. I'm just looking at it threw my glasses and my step kids dad's were all shit heads that did nothing. As far as I was concrned, when I took their mom I took them as a package deal so I treated them like they were mine. Now thats not to say that the dad's didn't get a beating or two over the years but thats another story.

Comment

• wallyd
            VET
            • Aug 2015

Should have a check this week for my overpayment! What caliber should I get? Lol

Comment

Working...