My pit/mastiff is a dog is a killer (warning graphic)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

bury that little dog and move on--snitches get stitches

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

Good for you brother! You did the right thing.

Comment

• dalnkwnt
        Vet
        • Oct 2011

Yes ya did the right thing.....manned up!!!!!
        MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

You're a better man that me BSD. I would never said a word. I beleive in cleaning my side of the street and being honest but not at the expense of others.

Comment

• P. Bateman
            Vet
            • Mar 2009

Umm...supper. Tastes like chicken. I mean, f**k, it was already dead. No use crying over spilt milk. Should have eaten the motherf**ker, then nothing goes to waste; however, if you would have eaten the dog, it probably wouldn't have been a good idea to tell the neighbors. " I have some bad news, Karl. My dog killed your dog. Yes, yes, I know. On a lighter note, we did consume what remained of the animal. We felt that that would be the appropriate thing to do, so as to add a little rectitude to an awful situation. Sorry? Well... I'm not sure...Hey listen...Well Goddamn it, would you have preffered we had invited you over for some. Well f**k you too, buddy!
            “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• IBBAdmin
              VET
              • Jun 2012

I have 2 pits that are gentle with people but hate other animals so if something comes in my yard they are doomed, Well good for you that it was told to the neighbor. Its off our chest now
              Last edited by IBBAdmin; 04-24-2013, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• BigSickD
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by IBBAdmin
                I have 2 pits that are gentle with people but hate other animals so if something comes in my yard they are doomed, Well good for you that it was told to the neighbor. Its off our chest now
                They just recently got a puppy.
                BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

Working...